Sunday, March 1, 2009

Moonlight Flower

I have decided to discontinue the drabble contests on Live Journal. The community will remain open, but I doubt it will ever truly be active again. I don't mind, this is the way these things go. Fandom is a fickle and ever changing thing. It was fun while it lasted!

The main site, Moonlight Flower, will continue to run until the hosting and domain expires which should be roughly three years. The site still recieves a hefty amount of traffic, about 46,000 hits a month, and I will continue to maintain it best I can. I have no plans to renew it after that at this time. I thank everyone who contributes to the site with their fanworks and support and those that visit our sponsors. There would be no point in it for me to continue if it weren't for you, so thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment